- Today is my step-son’s birthday so I’d like to send out a Happy Birthday to Apollo! I’m so looking forward to seeing you again!
- I like drying clothes on the line. Summer fresh!
- The flat is finally nearly ready for Apollo’s visit. I’ve got the blow-up mattress ready, the sleeping bag is ready, I’ve got extra quilts just in case and I’ve got an extra pair of Helios’s pyjamas.
- I was surprised yesterday afternoon when I saw the leaves of a tree start to look just a little yellow. It’s only August – still summer in my book. OK it’s a little cool for August but I’d not dreamt that leaves would be turning already.
- I’ve started drinking chamomile and peppermint tea every evening. I find it very relaxing.