- I cannot stand Cricket. I find it painfully boring.
- My mom will be sad to read that I’m still having problems with my feet. The tendons on the soles of my feet – particularly the one linking my big toes and my heels – occasionally experience a momentary white hot pain that makes me immediately stop walking. It’s not a daily problem but it’s more and more regular – especially if I walk a lot. I have a new appreciation for my feet. If I have the same foot problem that Mom does it’s another chronic condition called plantar fasciitis and is characterised by inflammation of the feet. OUCH! At the moment I treat my feet by doing a lot of stretching, and massage with calendula oil. It helps but doesn’t prevent more pain.
- I was delighted that my sister sent me a link to inspire my blog-writing. More details of that in the days to come…
- I love cooking and not just cookies. I make a great risotto, baked salmon, chilli con carne, chicken stroganoff, curry, etc. It’s another way to be creative. I also use cooking to express my love for someone.
- I’ve temporarily given up on the Endometriosis Tea. While I find it terribly tasty, I also find myself wondering if it will counter-indicate with my birth control pills. Does anyone want my leftover ingredients to give it a go?