I saw this on Wishfulfillment Everyday and thought “what a good idea!” Here’s five things for you:
- As you know I’m on my second marriage. What you don’t know is that we probably watch far too much TV. We religiously watch Top Gear every Sunday night. We’ve seen all Star Treks – the original series, TNG, Voyager, DS9 and Enterprise. We’ve seen all of Babylon 5 twice. We’ve also seen all of Stargate and Stargate Atlantis. It’s official – I’m a nerd!
- I only shower twice a week because I have long hair and very dry skin. Although now I mention it, showering is a spectator sport in my house. Occasionally I try to make the excuse of chatting to Helios when he’s in the shower but I usually just go to watch the show…
- Occasionally I buy generic presents on sale in anticipation of Christmas and neighbour’s birthdays. This year I’ve taken all the ones I can find and have put them into a raffle as prizes for my Relay for Life – Cancer Research UK charity event this summer.
- I love baking cookies but find the dough a bit hard on my wrists. I regularly have Helios’s help with the mixing.
- During the week I have eggs for breakfast but at the weekend I regularly have beans on toast with cheese and jalapenos peppers.